My Workshop at GAETC on November 14: Easy and Engaging Teaching Using Wikis

I haven't been posting much because I've been "living" at the school (8 - 5 and 6-9 daily) trying to put in a new lab, get all of the teachers set, and get myself set.

My workshop on Wikis

I have received confirmation from the folks at GAETC that my workshop proposal has been accepted.

I will be teaching "Easy and Engaging Teaching Using Wikis" on Tuesday, November 14th from 1- 4 pm . We have room for 20 people and I hope there are some educators who are interested in wikis. SDU credit is available for participants.

I am excited about this workshop and plan to model the wiki teaching method in the class. As a product of the class, we will produce a great wiki for educators about how wikis can be used in the classroom. I also plan to have each participant create their own wiki to take back to their classroom.

Of all of the new tools I've used, I adore wikis. They are engaging and they create experts in a very short amount of time. I will be interested to see if other Georgia educators can pick up on the power of wikis.
Tags: ,

Popular Posts